All potable water on the university campus is provided by Illinois American Water Corporation. If you want to learn more about the quality of this water, see the Water Quality Reports.

Constructing a Water Main?

Are you a project manager constructing a potable water main on campus? If so, you must apply for a construction and operating permit through Environmental Compliance. The Public Water Supply Permitting Process will show you how to get started.

IEPA Drinking Water Supply Construction Permit Application